[SEL] 1920 Economy E 1.5 hp

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 13:03:10 PDT 2007

Hi Craig,

That paint color would have been dark red such as the IHC tractor red.  It
would have used the slanting script Economy decals.  Go to
herculesengines.com and then to Hercules and Economy engines and work your
way towards the instructions on the Webster mag system.

Glenn Karch
Hercules Historian
Haubstadt, Indiana, USA