[SEL] OT..refering back to the Virginia Tech tragedy

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Fri Apr 20 03:20:25 PDT 2007

Unfortunately my mail was corrupted and I did not get any feed back from the
17 th to the 20th .I was also away from my computer and when i was able to
receive mail there were 347 and a lot of these were lost .However I must
have pressed the sensitive buttons  as gauged by  some emails I have been
able to D/L.
The SEL is there for us to express our own feelings .If it has upset some of
you so be it . I am certainly not going to fall into line just because my
opinion is contrary to yours.I tried not to get personal in my comments but
that sure as hell did not stop some of you becoming quite abusive . As I
said we can say what we like so go for it .
My sympathy goes out to the parents, friends and all of you who have been
touched by this tragedy.
Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany
West Australia