[SEL] Helping a Good Friend!

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Wed Apr 18 22:29:56 PDT 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 6:50 PM, Dave Rotigel wrote:
> It's only a few times in a man's life that he is able to help a
> good friend turn away from the DARK SIDE and enter upon a path that
> leads
> to a fuller life and happiness. Last Saturday (April 14, 2007) was
> one of
> those days for me!

Thank you, Brother Dave, for sharing that magnificent set of
photographs.  Spencer sure does look happy!   However, he looks a
little stressed in the pictures where the Ball is on the end of a
chain.  I noticed that in the span of the three hour recovery, Steve
is wearing no less than three outfits.  There must be more to this
story.

Spencer, congratulations on the acquisition of a sweet engine.  I
can't wait to hear her bark.

Rob