[SEL] Patrick Livingstone?mystery Engine

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Apr 17 18:32:39 PDT 2007

Hi List and Patrick,
         Thanks for the great pics of the Wagga show.
         Some time back I looked at your pics of "mystery engines'
(actually a long time ago - but I've been busy and not had a lot of time to
write to the list).
         There is an engine listed under your "mystery engines" page which
looks very much like a "Gilson Model (or Type) "B".  From the pics I could
not identify it positively but one of the list members has a history of
Gilson on their page - can anyone supply a link - I've lost it.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans