[SEL] test...now 33...OT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Apr 17 15:31:06 PDT 2007

Hi Tom,
         How dare you contradict a list member from OZ who has "heard" that
someone in VA can but an assault rifle at a gun show with no questions
asked? Don't you realize that people from other countries know more about
our laws and constitution that ANYONE living in the USA does? All I can say
is that you have one hell of a lot of nerve!
         Dave
PS, God save us from "little old ladies"--especially those from other
countries!