[SEL] test...now 33...OT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Apr 17 10:25:55 PDT 2007

Hi Joe,
         I will have to live for about another 25 years before the
GOVERNMENT gives me all the money I put into the SS program over the years
that I worked. Had I been allowed to keep the money and invest it myself I
would have enough money to buy MANY MANY more engines. However, the PINKO
DEMOCRATS are afraid to let citizens take care of themselves! Such is life
in the USA!
         Dave