[SEL] test...now 33...OT

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Apr 17 07:16:15 PDT 2007

Hello Edd,
  I can Guarantee you that if the "law abiding" citizens of the United
States were all permitted to be armed and packing in the US there would be
few or no problems like you see in Iraq. And most of the problems we see
now would be reduced greatly. Not saying that there will not be the
occasional accident. But the real crime rate will decrease. The law abiding
greatly outnumber the criminals. But when the law abiding are outgunned by
criminals the few can terrorize the many.
   As has already been said on this forum if one person had been armed
(legally or not) the possability of stopping this person early on would
have increased greatly. In this case the lack of fire arms in the hands of
law abiding citizens as required by law is in my opinion as much to blame
as the  presence of one bad person with a gun.
  Let me ask this one question, If guns can not help resolve or controll a
situation like this then why are the Police armed? Even the Brits realized
a few years ago that their Police needed to be armed and did so.
Take this analogy and think about it, Think of guns as mice and cats. The
cats are good people and mice are criminals. One cat can keep the mice in
check. No cat and you are overrun by mice. Mind you now I said in check not
eliminated.
Or if its thought about the other way around the one bad cat criminal keeps
the law abiding mice in hiding and cowering.  And the second half of this
analogy is why the US founding documents gives the citizenry the right to
own and bare arms, to keep the oppressive nature of Government in check.
  Just my 2cents worth.  I will comment no more on this subject.
     LET The Engine shows begin in the US!!!                   TTYL,   Mark
At 08:46 AM 4/17/07, you wrote:
>YEH .Arm all the public and you to can be as safe as living and dying in
>Iraq.(NOW THERE'S A GREAT EXAMPLE )
>EDD PAYNE
>PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
>Australia
>2852
>Phone:0263742387
>edsengns at optusnet.com.au
>edsengns
EDD PAYNE PROUD OWNER OF 200 OLD.ENGINES(APROX) AND NO GUNS>

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM at cell #419.516.2996 If you have Verizon Cell Phone
you may call the cell number during the weekday hours. No Sunday calls if
possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark