[SEL] Pick up in Cheshire England.

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Thu Apr 12 18:10:07 PDT 2007

Frank

I live about eight miles from the Cheshire border if that helps?  I am about
25 miles south of Chester.  Dave Croft is probably closer, though.

Regards

      Pete

Thank you.  I ma checking now to see just where this place is.  The
next step is to see if i am the high bedder, and then to figure out
how to get it over here.

For the rest of you patient soles out there, I am looking at a
Synchronome Master clock movement.  Old iron, but lighter weight old
iron ;-)   They were used to run the clocks in school rooms and
railroad stations etc.  In the US master clocks were made by IBM,
Stromberg and others, but the Synchronome is quite unique.

Any one on this side of the pond have one they want to dell?  ;-)  To
my knowlege, they were never sold in the US.

Frank DeWitt

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com