[SEL] Wood gas producer/wood chipper info needed please

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Apr 9 11:01:44 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 09/04/2007, you wrote:
>Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 03:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Mick Demaria <mickdema at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Wood gas producer/wood chipper info needed please
>
>  Hi Jerry:
>  Have you considered using pellet fuel or ground up
>corn cobs? I have had pretty good luck with stove
>pellets. I can run a small generator all weeekend on
>one bag.
>  Here are some links to the unit I built and some
>producer gas info sites.
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/demaria/wdgas/
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/tvf/pics/ShowPicsWeb/MVC-033F.html
>
>http://www.gengas.nu/byggbes/executive_summary.shtml

>http://www.fluidynenz.250x.com/mdf/mdf.html

>   Mick
>

>--- Jerry Evans <jerrye at databak.co.za> wrote:
>
> > Hi Guys,
> >          A friend of mine (no internet) is building
> > a "wood gas producer"

Hi Mick,
         Thanks for the info and links.

         Since the first post I have established that the producer he is
building is the same as yours - ie. from:
<http://www.gengas.nu/byggbes/index.shtml>.

         Your site seems to have a lot of info but I have not the time
right now to go through it all but will do so soon (with my friend).

         Expect more mail (and questions) from me as soon as he gets the
thing going :-).

         Thanks very much for your reply.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans