[SEL] Wood gas producer/wood chipper info needed please

Mick Demaria mickdema at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 03:40:23 PDT 2007

 Hi Jerry:
 Have you considered using pellet fuel or ground up
corn cobs? I have had pretty good luck with stove
pellets. I can run a small generator all weeekend on
one bag.
 Here are some links to the unit I built and some
producer gas info sites.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/demaria/wdgas/

http://www.oldengine.org/members/tvf/pics/ShowPicsWeb/MVC-033F.html

http://www.gengas.nu/byggbes/executive_summary.shtml