[SEL] Mica Tubing and washers

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Apr 5 15:31:01 PDT 2007

I have found a source in Melbourne for 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID mica tubing, as
mentioned by someone yesterday, it only has a 1/16" wall thickness. This is
not a problem because it is low tension, it will last forever.
I used to work with mica by the truck load, at BHP Steelworks, building
electrical equipment. Trouble is, that was 25 years ago. ;-))

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia