[SEL] Brass spec plates

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Apr 2 14:54:42 PDT 2007

Hi All,
         Sorry to use the list for this but I've at last finished all the
outstanding brass spec plates that were on order.

         I have written to everyone who has outstanding orders in the last
few days but have only had 1 reply (from Marvin Brown). In the past I have
had a few problems getting mail "off list" from some of you - they've been
filtered out by my ISP's spam filters so I do not know if you have received
the mail from me or not - alternatively I also do not know if you have
replied and I have not got your reply.

         If any of you who have ordered spec plates has not received mail
from me in the last few days, or you have replied to me and not got an
answer from me then please send again. The eMail address on this post is fine.

         I have set up a rule on my ISP' server that if the Subject line
contains "Brass spec plates" (cut & paste it without the quotes) then the
mail will get to my Inbox.

         If you do not receive a reply from me within 24 hours then please
put a small note to the list (sorry - I do not want to clutter the list up)
and I'll make another plan to contact you.

         I need some of your postal addresses. Some of those I have sent
mail to are - Arnie Fero, Larry Anger, Denis Rouleau, Judge Tommy Turner, &
Glenn Karch) and the guy on the tractor list who asked for anonymity !!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans