[SEL] HELP AGAIN, FROM JAPAN

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:51:15 PDT 2007

On 01/04/07, William Young <wmlyoung at yahoo.com> wrote:

> To:  The No. American Lads
>   From: Your man in Japan, Bill Young
>   Re: Magneto coil winder
>
>   I have just received a "Help" signal from a good buddy in Shikoku.  He wants to buy a coil winder  as in magneto coil.  I think a new commercial winder would exceed his budget.  Anybody know of one for sale?  A source? I will be going to USA next month.
>   Thanks,  Bill

A commercial coil winder will do the job well. Ours goes down to
0.10mm wire or just under and up to 1.5mm. So much stuff is made out
in the far east these days that a lot of this machinery is being
scrapped. The larger one we have goes up to 3mm diameter wire and we
have a hand winder for multiples of wire at the same time.

We gave two powered winders away a couple of years ago, they came to
us in a batch of machinery when our local transformer guy in Watford
decided to give it up......

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes