[SEL] The austral has landed

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 30 05:34:47 PDT 2006

Congratulations on getting your new toy home safely Dave.
Now you understand why we all love our Australs down here in Oz. Just to
make your eyes pop check out my pictures from the R-T Centenary rally a
couple of years ago. There were close to 300 sideshaft Australs:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/rtc041.html

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html