[SEL] Sydney Rally Pics

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Sep 23 05:54:38 PDT 2006

Patrick,
    Great photos.  Thanks for posting them.  On page 4 of your photos
the link to enlarge the thumbnail of the 8 HP Austral doesn't work and
it brings up a photo of another engine.  I like the Australs and would
love to trade for one.  It doesn't appear I could afford the haul bill
and associated headaches though to get one.  I was telling  a friend of
mine a year or so ago that I might take a trip to an engine show in
Australia some day.  He asked how far away it was and I told him about
9000 miles.  He said "WHEW, WHAT A DRIVE!".  They haven't built the
bridge yet though.  Thanks again for posting the photos.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY