[SEL] Fw: Last Ride of a Great Engine Truck

Chuck Emsweller clemsweller at etczone.com
Tue Sep 19 16:33:56 PDT 2006

Looks like a lucky young man

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Maples
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:37 PM
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: [SEL] Fw: Last Ride of a Great Engine Truck

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Maples
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:04 PM
Subject: Last Ride of a Great Engine Truck

Well gang the truck that I have used for the last 16-1/2 years to haul
the old iron around is "no more". My grandson ask to borrow it last
Wednesday evening to go out to his grandmother's to get some clothes so
he could spend the night here. Here is a before picture when I had just
returned from a previous engine trip:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/TruckPicture.jpg

Here is the after pictures as of last Wednesday night, September 13,
2006:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/554121770/2192077580049103604kFKmAa

He survived with a concussion, the passenger survived with some back
pain other than this they walked away from it.

Paul