[SEL] Fw: Last Ride of a Great Engine Truck

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 19 15:37:17 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Maples
To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:04 PM
Subject: Last Ride of a Great Engine Truck

Well gang the truck that I have used for the last 16-1/2 years to haul the old iron around is "no more". My grandson ask to borrow it last Wednesday evening to go out to his grandmother's to get some clothes so he could spend the night here. Here is a before picture when I had just returned from a previous engine trip:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/wheelterrapin/TruckPicture.jpg

Here is the after pictures as of last Wednesday night, September 13, 2006:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/554121770/2192077580049103604kFKmAa

He survived with a concussion, the passenger survived with some back pain other than this they walked away from it.

Paul