[SEL]Another Connecticut Show

Ed stoller edstoller at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 14:49:16 PDT 2006

Thanks Mike,

We enjoyed the show and you were busy making it happen. Parking was free and
so was the entrance, so I joined  to support the club and got on the mailing
list.

I picked up a flier for the Zagray Homestead, Colchester CT show and auction
coming up on Oct 7 and 8. This is the Quinebaug Valley Engineers Assn. Fall
show. They did not include an email address or website on the flier. My old
link to them does not work, so I was out of touch with them. I hope to go
there also on Saturday.

Our club show is this coming weekend in Kent, CT.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/