[SEL] 11 horsepower lamp start Austral oil engine--Info Needed

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Sep 12 04:16:36 PDT 2006

Dave,
It sucks when you are wrong. But I have a feel good solution for you. I
have a 12,000 gvw trailer you can use for the trip. Hell it is enclosed
and will protect the engine from the elements and will contain anything
that might happen to fall off on such a long trip. It ought to be
perfect for the KA to NC haul and as long as you return the trailer
before Cotton Ginning Days (with the Austral in it of course) I'll be
happy to lend it to you. Don't both with the pesky details of getting
the engine from NC to PA. Trivial matters.....all that's important is
how good that engine will look in MY shed.  :-)
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. Congratulations on a very nice engine!