[SEL] Very OT but need help

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Oct 31 07:56:48 PST 2006

Well this actually happened to me several years ago.   Squirrels got in the
pvc pipe (6") under the shed floor, and that was their demise.  I couldn't
go in the shop without losing lunch.  I got on the SEL with this problem and
"Mr. Wizard"..that's what I called him, not Ted, (Help Doc John)....told me
go go out to a local roadkill and get fly larvae and pour them into the
pipe.  Well of course no way was I going to take the chance on being seen,
so that went out the window...but the idea was honorable and probably would
have worked.

  How I finally got rid of the smell was not a pretty sight..!!!!!

Think I would remove the heater motor/fan and check around...shop vac comes
to mind.  Person would want to check out the squirrel cage
anyway........aarrghhhh, pun intended <vbg>

  "headed fer the shed"

Rick