[SEL] Working on a Maytag for my Grandson.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 20:32:29 PST 2006

Hey Mark Shulaw,

Thanks for the info. on the tapered pin, I can tap it right out  now. The
bottom side of the top to the gas tank, that bolts to the gas  tank Is what is
really rusty on this engine, like condensation collects  under there and rusts,
so I thnk I will get me some paint that they use inside  of gas tanks and
slick it up good. I want to thank everyone that has responded  and given me
information on this project (Even you Dave)LOL.

See'ya,

Bill Miller
Memphis, TN.

PS.
I never did get a copy of the original message I sent to the SEL, If you
people had not responded to the message I would have never known if the message
got to the List, is this the way it is supposed to work now?

BM.