[SEL] Remove us from your list

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 29 12:53:26 PST 2006

This is the last I have to say on this. Just because they are rude do we
have to lower our standards to theirs? The hardest thing to do is show
someone respects when they are being disrespectful and I know our list
members are proud of who they are and what they do. So guys over look the
faults of these people and let's get them off the list so they will stop
complaining and taking up valuable time away from our hobbies.
Lyle DeWitt Myles