[SEL] Hit Miss Engine Mailboxes - New Thread

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 11:53:45 PST 2006

Darn Elden that mailbox looks like it is "Tank" proof. I love it. I would
like to some of these punk kids who drive around late at night with a
baseball bat knock this mailbox off of it's post.

The neighbor about two weeks ago got up and found his mailbox had been hit
with an iron rod and knocked off laying on the ground.

Thanks Elden, your picture will now be the first one on my album I am going
to make on Hit & Miss and Tractor related mailboxes. Thanks for taking the
time to take the pictures and sharing them with us.

Paul