[SEL] Hit Miss Engine Mailboxes - New Thread

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Sun Oct 29 12:13:11 PST 2006

Paul:

Have a looksee at this!  I got so excited I done went out and took some pitchers 'an stuck 'em on my website this afternoon!  You can get to it directly from the link just below or navigate through my site from the address below my signature.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/Otherstuff/Mailbox.htm

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com