[SEL] Re: Message from Tommy Berry concerning the SEL.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Oct 28 07:22:29 PDT 2006

Hiya kelley,

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Kelley Garcia wrote:

> Sounds like someone speaking from experience ;-)
> PS. Do your bunny slippers match your quilt?

Good grief woman!!  REAL MEN don't wear bunny slippers, quilted or
otherwise.  My slippers are MANLY sheepskin mukluks.  8-))

As to the Cloistered Oysters, it's fuzzy pink bunny slippers fer sure!!
Probably connected to a full fuzzy pink bunny suit.
(Think of Ralphie in "A Christmas Story" on Christmas morning.  THAT
would be Steve & Mike in matching outfits.)

> PPS. Had you and Dave decided to trek west, you could be basking in KA
> sunshine while at an engine/airplane/car show http://www.wwrexpo.net/

Looks like fun.  Do you guys exhibit or just attend?  I didn't see any
pics of engines or farm equipment on their website.

> PPPS we coulda even brought the mud pump for you to run in honor of Arden!

And use the pumped water to keep the wild fires at bay?  8-))

See ya,  Arnie