[SEL] Re: Message from Tommy Berry concerning the SEL.

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Sat Oct 28 07:36:44 PDT 2006

Sounds like someone speaking from experience ;-)
--
See ya,
Kelley

PS. Do your bunny slippers match your quilt?
PPS. Had you and Dave decided to trek west, you could be basking in KA
sunshine while at an engine/airplane/car show http://www.wwrexpo.net/
PPPS we coulda even brought the mud pump for you to run in honor of Arden!