[SEL] Working on a Maytag for my Grandson.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 19:33:37 PDT 2006

Hi Dave,

I knew you would come through for me and my Grandson on this Maytag  rebuild,
I don't have a 4 lb. hammer but I have an 8 lb. sledge hammer, so I  will get
my Grandson to hold the carburetor on the anvil and I will hit it with  the
sledge hammer, I sure hope it doesn't damage my anvil, also I will have  Marc.
to wear gloves. (Men you would never in this world guess where I got my  first
Maytag literature on rebuilding a Maytag)

The OLE, Tenn. Ridge Runner,

Bill Miller.