[SEL] WALLA! Stover Gib Key Out - Thanks to All

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 16:27:00 PDT 2006

Thanks Arnie, I appreciate you sharing this with me. I will file this away
in my files as I am sure I will need it again in the future.

The Hot Glue Dam works great but just remember to pre-heat the cold steel
and to also run a bead all the way around the shaft under the key to keep
the oil from wicking out the front, this way it has to go all the way
through the flywheel to get out. Also the meat has to be really clean.

Take Care Arnie,

Paul