[SEL] Hurst Ranch Historical Center

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Oct 27 08:53:56 PDT 2006

Hiya Kelley,

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Kelley Garcia wrote:

> > Happy tunes?  There was sound?
> [SIGH!]  you've been hanging around all those Linux boxes way too long! ;-)

Linux?  Darlin', I'll have you know this is the real deal; BSD Unix on HP
& Sun workstations, not a pale simulacrum running on an Intel chip.  8-))

> (your office mates won't mind, I'm sure of it).

Speakers?  On a computer?

> Tomorrow. Green Chili.  18:00 sharp.
> Had you taken Rob's suggestion, you and Dave woulda been here by now!  By
> the way, NC may be having a bit of a cold snap (enough to cause you to miss
> Arden), but in Sunny KA we are enjoying 80º weather and blue skies (but with
> a hint of smoke in the air).

YUM!!  I guess we're out of mud slide season and into brushfire season?
Sometimes the rain, cold, and sneaux doesn't seem so bad.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie