[SEL] Hurst Ranch Historical Center

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Thu Oct 26 15:31:49 PDT 2006

On 10/26/06 6:53 AM, "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:

> Hiya Kelley,
>
>> This 'engine show' was a bit different, as there was more hands-on equipment
>> than engines.  So doing something a little different in presenting the show
>> kinda fits in with the theme and ambiance that was present that day.  The
>> day was more of a play day and the slide show with movement and happy tunes
>> better conveys "being there"
>
> Happy tunes?  There was sound?

[SIGH!]  you've been hanging around all those Linux boxes way too long! ;-)

(your office mates won't mind, I'm sure of it).

> BTW, what I REALLY want to know is, when's dinner?  8-))

Tomorrow. Green Chili.  18:00 sharp.
Had you taken Rob's suggestion, you and Dave woulda been here by now!  By
the way, NC may be having a bit of a cold snap (enough to cause you to miss
Arden), but in Sunny KA we are enjoying 80º weather and blue skies (but with
a hint of smoke in the air).

--
See ya,
Kelley