[SEL] Early Petter Anglo help?

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Oct 26 16:17:34 PDT 2006

Hi folks; I've just finished downloading pics of the Petter on
webshots,    new album called Petter Anglo
http://community.webshots.com/user/russellsrelics   The part in
question to my first e-mail is shown. The brass fuel injector sorta
thingi!!????? sits on the air intake casting where it must just well
up and then get sucked into the vapourizer??? Anyone know much about
these?? The brass part looks complete but I have not seen anything
like this before to know?
cheers, Russ