[SEL] Early Petter Anglo help?

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Thu Oct 26 05:00:57 PDT 2006

G'day all, I have started to pull my Petter Anglo down for a clean up
etc for resto. It really is the first time I have had a proper play
with it. Question to whom may be able to help. The fuel system seems
simple enough. The governor controls the lever which lets the need
amount of fuel into the engine etc. However the actual Fuel .,,,,
injector?? drip feed thingy ( I will have to post a pic) does this
simply gravity feed/drip the fuel into the vaporisor area?? Or should
it have a sealed valve?? Does anyone else own one who could share
some pictures with me?  The engine in question is on my webshots in
the My Shed album. I will add more pics of the engine over the weekend.

any help would be great
thanks, Russell

Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia