[SEL] Fw: Piston & Rings

Skip Landis skipl130 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 07:51:12 PDT 2006

paul, if there is no more damage to the piston than in the previus pictures, it can have a new top put in. i've done it many times.  skip in nw montana

Paul Maples <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Ok Gang John got the piston out. He sent me a message this afternoon along with three pictures of the aftermath. I posted the message to the List today at 3:24 PM and here it is now 10:05 PM and the message still has not hit the List. Can someone tell me why messages on the List with imbedded links take longer to hit the List than does just plain messages with no imbedded Links?

John just sent me the message below giving the dimensions of the piston and rings he needs. I sure hope someone can help him.

Paul