[SEL] Fw: Piston & Rings

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 20:08:03 PDT 2006

Ok Gang John got the piston out. He sent me a message this afternoon along with three pictures of the aftermath. I posted the message to the List today at 3:24 PM and here it is now 10:05 PM and the message still has not hit the List. Can someone tell me why messages on the List with imbedded links take longer to hit the List than does just plain messages with no imbedded Links?

John just sent me the message below  giving the dimensions of the piston and rings he needs. I sure hope someone can help him.

Paul