[SEL] Fw: John Ames 3HP Stover - Needs Help

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 20:04:40 PDT 2006

Rick he got the piston out and I sent a new message with the pictures to the
SEL today at 3:24 PM CST and it still has not hit the list. I don't
understand why SEL messages with links imbedded in them takes longer to hit
the list than does just plain messages. You will probably see my 3:24 PM
message tomorrow when you get on your computer.

Paul