[SEL] Dave's New Toy

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 15:00:10 PDT 2006

Your right Kelly, A lot of us nuts were there today. Rained all morning then just cold and windy this afternoon. Had to park out on the street. Too muddy inside. Some of the displayers and vendors did drive in and I saw several being draged out with a big ol tractor.
  Still cold and wet Ron

Kelley Garcia <kgarcia at rustyiron.com> wrote:
  Gee Arnie,
REAL engine men wouldn't let a little moisture stop them from an engine
show!
--
Kelley

On 10/20/06 11:42 AM, "Arnie Fero" wrote:

> "How high's the water momma? Four feet high and risin'"
> See ya on Saturday.
>
> Arnie
>
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Rick Rowlands wrote:
>
>> How much rain did Coolspring get today? It really poured here in
>> Youngstown.
>>
>> I'll be at the show tommorrow. See ya then.

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "