[SEL] Dave's New Toy

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Oct 20 14:47:23 PDT 2006

My Dearest Kelley,
         The problem was not simply "a little moisture." The ship that we
had chartered to get us from the parking lot to our engines had a 4' draft
and the top of some of the submerged engines was only a foot under the
surface of the "moisture." The ships captain (being the chicken s#!t
DEMOCRAT that he is) was unwilling to take the risks associated with the
"voyage."
         Dave
PS, Tomorrow is another day!
PPS, "69"