[SEL] model engine Fairbanks eclispe

Arthur Buchanan galoway4 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 20 04:35:17 PDT 2006

Thanks Reg:
      I purchased this kit about 3 years agoand due to the aortic operation
and other things I fell behind. I may have started out wrong. I decided to
make all the small parts first and have them finished when I started the
cylender and base. I now find that one corner of the base is so much lower
than the other three corners that it will only be about 3/32 thick when I
put the fly cutter to the base to remove it down to 1/4" thickness. Also I
will have to remove 5/16" from the top of base to keep the crank holes at
stated height. Any suggestions?

    Arthur Buchanan