[SEL] Perfect Day

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:58:19 PDT 2006

On 18/10/06, Edd Payne <edsengns at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Sounds like you had a great time.I have been just sitting
> about watching it  rain.We are in drought here and although > there hasn't been much every bit helps.Started a few
> engines  to make sure all was good to show some expected
> engine blokes when they arrive.Glad you are enjoying your > trip.I wish I could get back to the US one day but my health
> will have to improve before the Doc will let me get on a
> plane.
> EDD PAYNE

Hi Edd:

It was very dry around the Blackhawk museum area (Danville) and we
haven't seen much green stuff other than where it is artificially
watered.

One thing we learnt on this trip was to use the public transport
rather than a car, it is much cheaper and can be just as convenient.

Re your health and flying, we are both very lucky to enjoy reasonably
good health, that is something $$'s will not buy you!

Peter

--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com