[SEL] Perfect Day

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 17 18:36:00 PDT 2006

Sounds like you had a great time.I have been just sitting about watching it
rain.We are in drought here and although there hasn't been much every bit
helps.Started a few engines to make sure all was good to show some expected
engine blokes when they arrive.Glad you are enjoying your trip.I wish I
could get back to the US one day but my health will have to improve before
the Doc will let me get on a plane.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia