[SEL] Need Stover Fuel Pump Parts

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Mon Oct 16 19:44:58 PDT 2006

Hi Paul,

Your pump plunger looks like it would be pretty easy to make.  Get a chunk
of 5/8 CRS and cut it of a little long and finish the ends to 3 and 3/16 and
do what ever is required for the spring pocket  Looks like an hour or so on
the lathe maybe less since you did not tell us anything about the internal
detail.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA , U.S.A.