[SEL] Literature Request for F-M Power Station

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Sun Oct 15 15:06:33 PDT 2006

Rick:

We've already got a bunch of digital images of the plant as it stands and the plan is to take a bunch more as the machinery is taken out.  The recipients will most likely be willing to take pictures of the installation of the machinery in it's new homes.

If no one volunteers to do it (and someone will remind me to do it) I can write an article and send pictures in digital form.  Oh, yes - I don't mind someone editing my work.......makes the writin' easier!     :-)

Take care - Elden
edurand at iglou.com
http://home.cybertron.com/~edurand