[SEL] Literature Request for F-M Power Station

Elden DuRand edurand at iglou.com
Sun Oct 15 15:00:50 PDT 2006

Joe:

Your email was a sight for sore eyes!

YESSSS!  We'd be delighted to get a CDROM of the books.  Tell me what the cost is and I will immediately send you a check!

It's good to know that there's not a lot of rocket science involved in erecting these engines.  I DO know that we need to be very careful with alignment of the shaft and that it's best to grout the engine base to the foundation.

THANKS!!!!!

Elden DuRand
6601 Old Zaring Road
Crestwood, KY 40014