[SEL] Literature Request for F-M Power Station

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 09:33:11 PDT 2006

Would a CD with a instruction and parts book be OK? Our club has a twin
and a three cylinder Fairbanks and I scanned the books into Acrobat a few
years ago. I can send you a disc with Instruction book number 3200E, for
models 32E12 and 32E14. I can also send the book for the Madison Kipp 50
lubricator and the book on how to service the injectors.
You won't find a foundation print unless the one for your engine has been
saved, that print was drawn when the engine was erected at the factory,
and the print is for each specific engine.
You don't need a print, you can measure the elevation of each section of
the foundation and the bolt pattern once the engine is removed from the
foundation.
Once you see the manual, it will make more sense.
A few photos of the tear-out of our engines can be found here:
http://www.badgersteamandgas.com/projects.htm
Email me your address and I will send you a cd.
Joe