[SEL] Senior Citizen needs help starting engine LOL.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 18:37:47 PDT 2006

 FLASH-------FLASH--------FLASH--------FLASH

Hey people,

After Bill Young and Arnie sending me a list of ways to start my 3 HP.  F/M
Type Z engine, I went down to the shop and tried holding the intake valve  open
and turning the flywheel with my right hand, the mag. clicked twice and  then
started and I like to have had a heart attack (just kidding) Man I couldn't
believe that engine  started that easy, I am going to do a lot of  practicing
on starting it and get it down to a fine art Ha Ha. That is what I  like about
this List there are a lot of people on here that have a lot of info.  in
their heads and don't mind passing it on to help a fellow member.

Thanks, to everyone,

Bill Miller
Memphis, TN.