[SEL] Portland 2006 pictures.....finally!

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 5 02:25:24 PDT 2006

G'Day All

Been real quite (for a change) since Trip Of a Life Time II where again we
meet some of the GREATEST people in the world, will see if Arnie can do my
report.for me 8-))

Took over 3000 pictures and have only dealt with 1000 so a lot of nights to
go before I get to Baraboo and Portland pictures but as Curt started it, it
is only fair to

http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/Webpages/temporary9.html

nuff said

Kerry