[SEL] Senior Citizen needs help starting engine LOL.

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 08:34:21 PDT 2006

Hi Luke

Looks familiar!!! That's one from our travels in 2001.
I thought the problem had been solved, because the last pages I put up
loaded really fast and were right first time every time, but I've had all
sorts of wierd things show up recently, and sometimes just one "refresh"
isn't enough to cure it.
The context of that picture is here:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland2001/neweng.htm

Dolly