[SEL] Senior Citizen needs help starting engine LOL.

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 17:42:02 PDT 2006

Hey Men,

We are having our Fall show this weekend, so I got my 3 HP F/M engine out
and trying to start it and did finally get it started (I will be 78 years old
23rd of this month) and it is almost more than I can do to pull it over the
compression stroke, my question is, is there any way I can  pull it up  on
compression, then back it up until the Mag. trips and it will start, it has a  Type
R Fairbanks- Morse Magneto on it. How about it Dave Rotigel, Judge Tommy,
Keith Kenny and a whole bunch of you other good Techs. out there, can you help
this OLE Tennessee Ridge Runner out.

Have a good one,

Bill Miller
Memphis, TN.