[SEL] Re: Friend found a Famooose, Part I

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Oct 4 09:25:59 PDT 2006

Hi Rick,

WOW, awesome find!!

It looks like there's trees that could be used to anchor a come-along.
I think I'd just lay down some planks and use a few pipe rollers and skid
the sumbitch down the hill.  You might be able to just use planks and a
come-along and drag it down.

The thing that really struck me about the photos was that weight ring
bolted onto the flywheel.  I've never seen one of those on anything but an
oilfield engine; and usually only on half-breeds at that.  KEWL addition!!

See ya,  Arnie