[SEL] Olds Stationery Engines

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 2 18:42:57 PDT 2006

The ones I have seen restored were painted  a real deep maroon--almost to
the point of being brown. Don't know if that is the correct color though. I
seem to remember someone used to offer decals many years ago in GEM. A good
friend used to have a 1 1/2---nice little runner. He carried it to every
show he attended in his later years. There used to be a guy in the northern
part of Georgia that had a collection of Olds engines. Don't know if him or
the collection is still around.
Maybe someone on the list knows.

John Hall